Tagged!

April 21, 2012
Some of my sweet blogging friends tagged me a while ago & I feel terrible I’m only getting around to it now…hope they accept my sincere apologies ;)

I’ve chose 5 questions from each so I won’t bore you all with 30 questions.

Here are Marissa’s {Wild About First Grade} questions:

1. Are you a night owl or an early bird? Definitely an early bird 

2. What kind of movies do you prefer? Comedy

3. What is your favorite grade to teach? I love Kindergarten. But I love how
independent 1st graders are. I hear 2nd and 4th are awesome too. So it’s definitely a toss- up. 

4. Coffee or tea? Coffee

5. What do you like to do when you’re not teaching? Travel

Donna’s {Math Coach's Corner} questions: 

1. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Jamaica

2. Dogs or cats? Dogs

3. If you found a spare $100, what are you likely to spend it on? TpT goodies!!

4. What famous person would you most like to have dinner with? Deanna Jump ~ does she count? She's pretty famous in my book ;) 

5. What's your favorite stress reliever? Spa days- hands down!!

Mrs. Nelson’s {Run! Ms. Nelson's got the camera} questions: 
      1. Which do you prefer teaching Reading or Math? Reading
      2. What’s your favorite place for clip art? I have quite a bit of favs. My graphico, KPM 
      Doodles, and Scrappin' Doodles are some of my top choices. 
      4. Favorite website for your students? Starfall.com
      5. Do you arrive to school early or stay late? Both. lol. I get there around 7am and leave around 5:30pm. On certain days I make sure to leave by 3:30pm.

Thanks ladies it was fun! I know I've played this game before so I won't be tagging people to play in case I tagged them the first time ;) 
Have a great weekend!! 

3 comments

  1. Thanks for playing! Have a wonderful week.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who frequents a 7am-5ish workday. I'm so glad you stopped by and commented. I'm your newest follower!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your answers to questions made me think of a question that would've been good to ask on these. What blogger would you most like to have lunch with? I think my answer might be Fran Kramer. I'm also glad to know that I'm not the only one who works 7-5 ish. I sometimes wonder if I have that much work to do or if don't use my time wisely.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.