This just pinned....

April 29, 2012
I can spend HOURS on pinterest, seriously, no joke. So lately I've tried to just pop in and upload things from my blog real quick...but boy 'o boy was today just not one of those days! I came across lots of *fabulous* things {as always} and this that really caught my eye so I wanted to share. I couldn't have said it better myself!

 http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/252060910364861387_tYRus1ha_c.jpg

So after finding that, I came across this: 

 Someecards Pinterest Humor Pintervention

LOL!!

Hope your all having a great day!!

5 comments

  1. I can't believe it...I just pinned that same kindergarten teacher quote. I just found your blog and am your newest follower.
    Stacy

    http://simpsonsuperstars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower... Love your blog!!!! So cute.. Come by and visit me @ kinderkiddies1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Pinterest.. how I love it so :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Only 24 more days for me:)

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.