Another Sweet Award

July 21, 2012
Vicky from The Madness that is Kindergarten just nominated me!! You can check out my original post about this award here. Vicky has some really neat crafty ideas including a ziploc quilt and some fabric cushions she made for her library area so hop on over and check it out. Thank- you so much Vicky :)


Here is my "so random"- not sure what the limit is but here goes;

1.  My heart aches for the victims and survivors of the Colorado theater shooting. There are just no words.

2. I just found out today we will only be given one week to set up our rooms- new principal- new rules! Can I get an "UGH?!!". We've always been allowed to go in as soon as our rooms were ready which can sometimes be a whole month before we start.

2. I can't post pictures of myself or my full name because "blogging" is frowned upon by my district :(

3. My school is almost 50 years old & my classroom is really small. Everyday I wish it could be bulldozed and rebuilt...wishful thinking? Maybe it's time I transfer..lol!

4. I have terrible OCD...my closet is color coordinated and my shoes & bags are organized by style. In college I used to organize friends and relatives' closets for a small fee. I've also helped a few co-workers purge and organize their classrooms. The golden rule, "If you haven't used it in the last 6 months, your probably not going to use it in the next". 

5. I have 10+ projects running at this time but I get easily discouraged when someone posts something very similar & beats me to the punch. The cover page alone takes me forever to make {I know, OCD again!} I guess the early bird really does get the worm.

6. I am addicted to dark chocolate acai blueberries! Ah!

7. I am obsessed with orange & lime color combinations.

8. I want to attend ScrapFest 2012 but I don't see my new boss letting me sign leave in September...lol!

9. I've contemplated deleting my blog because sometimes I get so overwhelmed and feel like I just can't give it 100%. 

Ok, friends that's all for now. I just posted my latest item to TpT- a circus themed pennant pack I made for my bff who teaches Pre-K and I wanted to share it with you.  I hope to have a freebie for you by next week so please check back. Also, some of you have emailed me about having some problems with links on my page, I apologize for this and hope to have these issues fixed asap. My makeover is not completely done, I still need to add custom labels and I'm not so happy with my blog button- who knows I may scratch the whole design again...yikes!!



Have a great weekend!

3 comments

  1. I love that you used to organize friends' closets for a small fee!! That's too funny! As a child, I used to help my best friend clean up her room before we could play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I added my link with the other first grade teachers! If you have time stop by my blog and enter the giveaway!
    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to the scrappiest for the first time this year! Hoping that my kinder oodles will survive without me!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.