First Day Jitters Blog Hop

July 30, 2012
I'm linking up with Ashley from Fierce in Fourth to share with you some of my first day jitters...

The three things I am most jittery about:

1. A given- "The New Bunch". It doesn't matter how long I've been teaching- each year I get "nervous" about receiving my new batch. I also have a student with special needs this year and since it's been two years since I've had one, I need to get the ball rolling on organizing my assessments and other documents. 

2. Balancing home vs. school. My little one's are quickly growing up and every now and then I worry that I'm missing out on precious family bonding {typing this brings a tear to my eye}.

3. Our new team member. We finally got word that we will be getting a new teacher. I am both excited and nervous for her :)



Hop on over to Ashley's blog and share your first day jitters!

Have a great day!

2 comments

  1. Meeting a new teacher or staff member makes me nervous too! :D Good luck this year!

    Dray

    Second Grade is Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nervous about a new group too! If you have time stop by my blog and join my "Classroom Tours Linky Party"! I would love to see your room!! Take some pics of your classroom!

    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.