Currently....A u g u s t *

August 8, 2012
August already....say it isn't so?! Only one more week until I start school and I am not the slightest bit ready. My team & I will be testing our little ones in the morning all next week so I'm really going to have to recruit the Mr. and some family members to help me get the job done. I've been under the weather and still have a lingering cough so I really don't want to go into my dusty room until I'm 100%. I've enjoyed *blog stalking* and checking out everyone's classrooms which has given me lots of new ideas :)

Anyhow, I'm linking up with the fabulous Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to share with you my latest currently:



My B2S must- haves are definitely;
- Scrapbook/ Cardstock Paper
- Ribbon- I am addicted! I use them all over my classroom for anything & everything!!
- Gluesticks- I simply can't live without them!!

BTW, have you seen those hilarious Target back-to-school commercials? They just crack me up. I remember how hilarious last years' commercial was too!! lol :)


Have a great day friends!!

2 comments

  1. I am addicted to ribbon this year as well. You will see when I post pics of my classroom. It seems to be everywhere.

    Come check out my blog. I have two giveaways going on right now.

    Thanks,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbook paper is a definite MUST have for me too! I always stock up when there is a sale!

    Stopping by from the linky!

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.