Currently...October

October 4, 2012
While I can't believe it is already October, I am super excited because I love decorating my room for Halloween and fall is my favorite season, well ok, summer is my favorite...hehehe!

I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to bring you my "currently" for the month:


Yup, I would love a pay raise. Who wouldn't? I know, wishful thinking huh?! My team members and I were venting over lunch about how hard we work and how little we get paid :(

Oh, and no one walked away with my pens...hahaha...in case you read my last post! But they did ask what the sticker was for...lol!

Anyway, choosing a book was hard...there are so many great books I enjoy reading to my class this time of year. But if I had to choose just one, this is my pick: 

 
When I was student teaching I did a unit on Halloween and I had the class do a few fun activities with this book. Now, whenever I read it to my own class I am reminded of that happy time.

My master teacher was UH- MAZING and I owe her so much! We don't keep in touch as often as I'd like to since we live so far apart now but I am forever grateful for all she's done. 

Hop on over and join the FUN!

Oh' boy fourth grade

Happy *almost* Friday!! 

5 comments

  1. I inherited that book, but I haven't read it yet. Think I'll pull it out today and check it out. I'm a new follower!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank- you so much! I'm excited to reach 400! :)

      Delete
  3. I am going to have to check out that book! I am also your newest follower!
    Kate
    http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.