Best & Brightest of 2012 Linky Party

December 26, 2012
I hope you all had a great holiday! I am still recovering from the flu so needless to say half my day was spent in bed. BOO. I did attend church early in the morning with my family and we also had a special candle lighting vigil for the victims of the Sandy Hook tragedy. My heart still aches for the precious babies, the brave adults, their families, and their community. A week later, I still have no words, just prayers. 

Today, I am linking up with Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for 2012's Blog Best & Brightest. I love linky parties! It gives me a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers a little better, and not to mention, linky's are just so much fun!


My Most Popular Post:



{click to download}

My Favorite Post: 


This was my favorite post partly because it was the first post where I shared a craft activity. These glyphs were really large- almost as tall as my kiddos- so I've recently shrunk them down and will be posting more on it in a few days :)

My Favorite Social Media Outlet: 

Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Tumblr,  Flickr, Instagram- ACK! Pinterest is all I need ;)

My Best Selling Item on TPT so far has been my Black History Month Craft Pack:


I am in the process of adding more activities to this packet so if you've already purchased it please make sure to check back in a few days and re- download it :)

Overall, the BEST thing in 2012 was definitely being able to connect with all of you through this wonderful thing called blogging. I can honestly say that in the last year that I've been here I've met so many wonderful people and I've learned so much!

Teaching is not always "rainbows & unicorns" and with the constant demands and limited resources, we are always stretched too thin. When I log online, I know that there is a group of people who can totally relate to my frustrations, who understand exactly where I'm coming from, and who provide me with nothing but constant love & support. This outlet is so positive and inspiring, I couldn't be more proud to be a part of something so wonderful. Thank- you ;)

4 comments

Powered by Blogger.