Show Us What You Bought! Linky Party!

February 10, 2013

Oh boy do I love me a good sale! I probably spent WAY more than I made during the sale, but that's okay...just don't tell the hubby! I've spent the last few days downloading and organizing my files so please forgive me if I'm a bit late to this party :)

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' and Sunny Days in Second Grade to bring you my goodies.

I loovvvveeeee Ashley Hughes! Here's what I grabbed from her fabulous store:

{Click here to stop by her store}
I grabbed these fun swirly page borders from The Enlightened Elephant.

{Click here to stop by their store}


 A steal-of-a-deal at $1.00!! Cute page borders by KB Connected.
And this bright and clear color posters set by Kristen from Ladybug Teacher Files which goes perfectly with my alphabet set also from Kristen.

I grabbed this short vowel clip art set from the Hazel Owl.

And these clip art sets from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs

{Click here to check out her store}


And this rhyming words clip art set from the First Grade Diaries.


I also bought a few things from Mrs. Hoffer's Spot. I love her "Old Lady that Swallowed a..." emergent readers. I grabbed a couple of those but could not get the picture to load :(

{Click here to check out her store} 


I also purchased these two fabulous items from Miss Kindergarten!

{Click here to check out her store}


Hang on....there's a few more!

I've been eyeing Mrs. Cupcake's "I Chews You" Craftivity since she blogged about it & I LOVE IT!

I also purchased Mrs. Lemons' "All About the Money" Unit.

I grabbed Abby Mullins' "Blend Books" Pack which is perfect for my kiddos that are currently at first grade level.
 

And last, but certainly not least- I absolutely LOVE Katie from Queen of the First Grade Jungle! So naturally, I had to snag this up!! 

{Click here to see more}
WHEW! That's everything friends!! Make sure to link up and share the goodies you bought :)



               Blog Hoppin
 

2 comments

  1. So glad you linked up! You found lots of adorable items... I went clip art crazy too!!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases! Dontcha just love clip art?! You can never have enough :)

    I just found your blog through Lovely Literacy & More's blog. I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.