Five for Friday on a Satuday {forgive me}

September 28, 2013
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching to bring you my "Five for Friday" on a Saturday! #justcantkeepup

Divider 1

I'm trying to finish up this baby here....I made each sheet for my students last year as we went through the letters. I had to change some of the graphics since some artists have specific terms of uses, so it'll take me a day or two to post...look out for it, I'm going to be giving it away free next week! I have the letter "Aa" sheet up as a free sample...so if you'd like to snag yourself a copy you can find it here.




Divider 2

{Please forgive all the crappy cell phone photos}
I attended a two day conference on lesson plan design this week and BOY was it a whole lot of information!! We worked diligently on designing the perfect lesson, which btw, we all know does not exist! {don't worry, we didn't share our thoughts with the presenters...they were too sweet!}

We even had homework!! YIKES! 


 Here we did some brainstorming 


Divider 3

My word wall needs a little help. I just received my order of laminating film from Amazon so I'm quickly working to laminate my headers and words. I've been putting the words we've learned on a sad little pocket chart so I can't wait to get this up & running...but for now, it looks like this...bleh!  



 Divider 4

EDUCENTS!! 

I love Educents! It's a flash deal website for educational products. There are many great products constantly being added, but don't blink! It'll end before you know it! What I'm loving now is this First Grade Bundle, ok....I'm a little biased because one of my items is featured in this bundle. But seriously, you get 18 products for only $24.99- that's less than $1.50 per unit!!! Now where else are you going to find a deal like that?! 


My other favorite deal going on right now are these "Writing Poems for Letters & Numbers". 
Perfect for my little ones! 


[Image: WRITING POEMS FOR LETTERS & NUMBERS]

Pretty Puulleeesssee use my affiliate code if you decide to make a purchase! I will love you forever ;)


Divider 5

And finally, I gave myself a little treat for surviving one crazy- busy week! 

FRENCH MACARONS! 
Love, love, love these babies!! YUM!


Have a great weekend friends!!


2 comments

  1. Cute blog! I'm a new follower. I love your worksheets -just what I need right now. Yum macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. Those macaroons look amazing! :)

    KinderCakes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.